See me in person about your sound map. It needs some key things and you can fix it.
Definitely add more description of your location in your observations! What else is there? How many? Where? What kinds? Flowers? Tracks? Any color change yet? Etc.
My Pictures MY DATA: Date- October 14 Time- 6:04 Climate- Sunny, warm but brisky with the tiniest bit of wind Temperature- 67 degrees Length of day- 11 hours and 7 minutes Changes/Observations- There arent as many leaves on the ground and on the tress today and it sounded like there were less birds. I noticed it smelled like dirt and it was a little mushy, there were mostly dead leaves on the ground and the air was pretty crispy out.
Sound map My sketch Data: Date:09/28/25 Time: 3:58 Length of day: 11:51 Changes: I saw a lot more colores leaves and I noticed few less bugs. Also noticed the birds were a bit louder and constant than last time and the trees looked thinner. It smelled damp and muddy probably because my dad was doing something with the dirt, I heard a few loud birds and a couple squirrels. Weather: 78 degrees Climate: sunny with a small gust of wind here and there
Video cannot be watched.
ReplyDeleteSee me in person about your sound map. It needs some key things and you can fix it.
Definitely add more description of your location in your observations! What else is there? How many? Where? What kinds? Flowers? Tracks? Any color change yet? Etc.